Sunday 8 April 2012

The Castle of Spirits- Chapter – I

Chapter – I
My mommy had gone for vacation.   Father too.  Linny’s parents went with them.  Linny and I stayed in a body building children’s care center for two weeks.  It is so boring there; early to bed, early to school, lunch, study, dinner and tea.  Play is there only for kids.   Because it’s boring, we left the center in a sunny morning.  We said that our parents told us to stay in another place for a week of two or a month.  “Can we”? I asked the security.  “Sure, if you say so”.  The security said with a little hope.  We decided to explore the world.  I mean to explore the forbidden forest which was said that it was once surrounded by evil spirits.  We went there. There was a little fall.  Red leaves everywhere.  Linny kicked a leaf.  “I wonder why they are red” she sighed.  “What about you? What are you thinking?” she asked me.  “Same” I replied.  Suddenly the leaves started flying, making shapes. I soon realized that the figure showed a spirit; Red face, white gown, white eyes, black-red-white hair, long bloody nails and no legs.  Linny and I started screaming.  “Mummy, mummy” Linny shouted.  I laughed a bit.  The leaves around us started flying, making a cage.  “Come on, they are only leaves.  If we just touch it, we can break through” Said Linny with hope.   We ran, ran and ran.  Still we didn’t reach the side of the cage.  We soon realized that wherever we moved, the cage moved too.  Suddenly we reached the side, but can’t get out, too strong.  All the sides were moving towards us.  What is happening??

No comments:

Post a Comment