Sunday 8 April 2012

The Castle of Spirits-Chapter – II

Chapter – II
The cage was getting smaller.  We jumped and jumped, hopping to get out from the top.  But the cage grew taller and closer, ready to crush us.  An idea came to my mind.  I started climbing up the cage’s side. “Linny, do what I do.”  I asked her.  She repeated me.  The spirit shouted, “No; no, no, no.  You are my preys.  You should not get away.  Do you remember sommy, who bullied you every time? I was in his soul.  You too are brave, strong and clever young girls.  I want your life so that I can take over the world. You both should die.  You should be killed by me.”  “Oh, yes.” Linny shouted in reply.  We soon got out.  The leaves cage crushed and fell down into tiny bits.  The spirit melted down into a white leaf and many red leaves.  We ran and ran, trying to reach an old castle which we saw.  Now what’s going to happen??

No comments:

Post a Comment